Hey everyone, and welcome back! Today, I'm answering three subscriber questions about getting out of the military and serving in the reserves. So, let's start with the first two questions: when can I clear CIF, and when should I request my medical record? In my personal opinion, you should request your medical record as late as possible. Wait to do this until almost right before you get out. The reason I say this is because you want every single thing, every treatment, every injury that you have in the military, to be a part of your medical record. You don't want to request it a couple of months before you get out, have something happen, and then have to request it all over again. So, request your medical record right before you get out. However, if you're doing the VA BDD program (benefits delivery at discharge), you can start that 180 to 90 days before you get out. Just make it simple on yourself and start this about 90 days out. I don't really think you need to start 180 days out because that's a whole three months of stuff that you're not going to have in your medical records. So, start the BDD process about 90 days out. Request your medical records whenever you start this. Your medical record goes to the VA, you get a copy, and you can do two things at the same time. Now, let's talk about the second question: when do you turn in your CIF? This is completely dependent upon your post. All I can do is speak for Fort Bragg. At Fort Bragg, you can get your ETS orders a few months before you get out. The ETS order is basically the other orders you've had in the military. They say, "Hey, you're going...
Award-winning PDF software
How is Va Travel Pay calculated Form: What You Should Know
Read the statements Travel Reimbursement | Benefits.gov The VA provides eligible Veterans' reimbursement for travel to and from VA, or VA authorized non-VA health examination, treatment, or care. How to Submit a VA Travel Reimbursement Claim Online (7 2 Feb 2024 — How to File for VA Travel Reimbursement Online (2022) · Step #1: Go to the Access VA website and click: I am a Veteran. & sign-in to the Benefits.gov · Step #2: Download your TravelReimbursementForm.pdf and complete and electronically attach the form via the online e.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form Va 10-3542, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form Va 10-3542 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form Va 10-3542 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form Va 10-3542 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.